For the third year in a row, the United States mission to the United Nations in Geneva brought together human rights activists from different parts of the world in an effort to promote internet freedom. At a press briefing, a senior US State Department official described efforts to address challenges to freedom on the internet, and said that intellectual property in the context of internet is a complicated issue. Read more on the Intellectual Property Watch website.
- IP Watch Article – US Defender Of Internet Freedom, Keen On Protecting IP Rights
- Peer Forum – Securing Human Rights Online
- Event Registration Page: The Human Voices of Freedom – Securing Human Rights Online
- Event Registration Page: An Open and Multi-Stakeholder Internet – What’s At Stake in Africa?
- SpyGhana: Ghana’s First Internet Freedom Fellow
Tweets from @usmissiongeneva/iff-fellows
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
2014 Program Video
2013 Program – Video
2011 Program (First Year)