About 2013 Internet Freedom Fellows Program For the third consecutive year the Internet Freedom Fellows program will bring human rights and digital activists from across the globe to Geneva, Washington, DC, and Silicon Valley to meet with fellow activists, members of civil society and the private sector engaged in technology and human rights, the media and U.S. and international government leaders to discuss pressing issues facing human rights and freedom of expression on line. This year’s Internet Freedom Fellows are human rights activists and active practitioners of digital media from China, Russia, Ghana, Nigeria and Sudan. Special guests in this year’s program will include Alec Ross, who served as Former Secretary of State Clinton’s Senior Advisor on Innovation, Jillian York, Director of International Freedom of Expression at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, and other experts from across the world. We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for two IFF events on March 6 and 7, 2013.
- IP Watch Article – US Defender Of Internet Freedom, Keen On Protecting IP Rights
- Peer Forum – Securing Human Rights Online
- Event Registration Page: The Human Voices of Freedom – Securing Human Rights Online
- Event Registration Page: An Open and Multi-Stakeholder Internet – What’s At Stake in Africa?
- SpyGhana: Ghana’s First Internet Freedom Fellow
Tweets from @usmissiongeneva/iff-fellows
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
2014 Program Video
2013 Program – Video
2011 Program (First Year)